3rd European Chemistry Conference is an annual conference and has been the leading international gatherings on scientific people in the chemistry. This comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach plays a pivotal role in the development of chemical sciences, expanding their boundaries, and reflects on the vibrant and enlightening scientific discussion which includes keynote lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions and symposia/workshops.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Business Delegates
- Chemical Companies
- Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
- Name of the author and co-authors (if present).
- You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
- Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
- Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
- A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
- All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
- Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.