2nd European Chemistry Conference 2019 is going to be held during May 15-16, 2019 at Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport
Melbournestraat 1, 1175 RM Lijnden
Phone: +31 20 658 0580
Amsterdam, the greatest planned city of northern Europe, has always been a well-known name in world history and played a central role in the history of the Netherlands. The city is located in the province of North Holland in the west of the country.
Set in the Business Park Liijnden suburb, this upscale hotel lies 9 km from Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, 12 km from Rijksmuseum and 14 km from the Anne Frank House.
Closet City: Haarlem
Nearest Airport: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Getting to Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport by Public Transport:
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport is located in Lijnden a suburb of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and next to Amsterdam. From Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport it is easy to go to Amsterdam by public transportation and to the airport by our complementary shuttle bus.
The nearest public transportation is tram station Matterhorn in Amsterdam-Osdorp, taking you to Amsterdam Central Station, which is just a 15 min walk from the hotel. The closest train station is located at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Directions from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to Venue:
The best way to get to the hotel is by our complimentary shuttle bus. The shuttle bus will leave from the Arrivals at Schiphol airport.
• If you arrive by plane or train, walk outside at the Arrivals
• Turn to your right and walk to the furthest bus stop
• This bus stop is called A9 – 13
• Walk to the sign which says Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport and wait for our complimentary shuttle bus to pick you up
Venue will provide complementary shuttle bus arrives at the airport every day between 05.30h and 23.00h every 30 minutes. In case you cannot find the shuttle please contact the hotel.
Directions from Amsterdam Central Station to Venue:
The easiest way is to go to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and follow these directions to get to Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport. Another option is to go by tram, directions if you travel by tram:
• From Amsterdam Central Station, walk outside, towards the tram station
• Look for Tram 1, direction towards Osdorp
• In the tram you can buy your tram ticket (approximately €2.90)
• The last stop on the tram is station Matterhorn, get out the tram at this stop
• Leave the tramstop and walk southwest towards Wijsentkade
• At Wijsentkade cross the street (walk straight ahead)
• Turn to your right and at the traffic lights turn left
• Walk across the bridge
• Follow the bike path around Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport (on your left hand)
• Walk across the car park towards the sliding doors, you can go up by the stairs or elevators to the reception.
Attractions in Amsterdam:
• The Rijksmuseum
• Anne Frank House
• Blue Boat Amsterdam Canal Cruises
• Heineken Experience
• The Anne Frank Museum
• Dam Square
• The Royal Palace
• The Stedelijk
• The Begijnhof